Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I know, I know




So we all know I'm not the BIGGEST cat lover in the world, but I AM proud to announce the newest member of the Balen Bunch.... "Kit Kat" SO original I know, but with a dog named Cholla we needed to have one pet that Drew could say the name! Kit Kat came on our back porch about a month ago. She was so tiny, we are guessing about 7 weeks old. She spent the night in the office and didn't destroy anything. She got fed tuna for 3 days until we decided that she was definitely going to be a permanent part of our family. She spends about half of her time inside and half of her time outside but she gets whatever she wants... seems to be a common trend around here with our child and pets! Best of all Drew can carry her around in any way... some times it even looks a little painful for Kit Kat but she never shows a claw or tries to pull away. We LOVE our Kit Kat!

No comments:

Post a Comment